Are you seeking support for your child or family? Could your child benefit from a better understanding of themselves and how to uniquely thrive in the classroom and beyond?
See Me, Know Me, Teach Me offers coaching for individual children and families to support the ongoing development of social and emotional wellbeing.
- Confidence and personality development
- Organisational skills, persistence and grit to support school life
- Strategies and techniques to promote resilience
- Positive social relationships with others
- Mindfulness, gratitude and mindset
Programs are developed on an individual basis by working together to establish family goals. Sessions take place after school hours and in school holidays and their frequency and method is organised to suit individuals.
Complimentary initial meet and greet
Individual session – $55.00 per 1 hour session
Term package – $400.00 for ten 45 minute sessions
Individual Session includes:
- Session review via email
Coaching Packages Include:
- Face to face coaching sessions in the See Me, Know Me, Teach Me space
- Family mentoring via the See Me, Know Me, Teach Me online platforms
- Family newsletter with information and links to resources to support your child